Article 44. Monthly social allowances and care-taking fund supports
1. Entitled to monthly social allowance arc:
a) Persons with exceptionally serious disabilities, except for the cases defined in Article 45 of this Law;
b) Persons with serious disabilities.
2. Entitled to monthly care-taking fund supports are:
a) Families of persons with exceptionally serious disabilities that are directly nurturing and taking care of these persons;
b) Persons who undertake to nurture and take care of persons with exceptionally serious disabilities;
c) Persons with disabilities defined in Clause 1 of this Article, who are pregnant or nursing children under 36 months old.
Persons with disabilities defined at Clause 1 of this Article, who are children or elderly are entitled to allowances higher than others of the, same degree of disability.
The monthly social allowance level and monthly care-taking fund support level for each type of beneficiary under this Article shall be set by the Government.
Article 45. Nurture of persons with disabilities in social-relief establishments
1. Persons with exceptionally serious disabilities without anyone to support or without ability to lake care of themselves shall be admitted to social- relief establishments.
2. The State shall provide social relief centers with funds for nurturing persons with disabilities defined in Clause 1 of this Article, including:
a) Monthly nurturing allowance:
b) Procurement of personal articles and utensils for daily-life activities;
c) Purchase of health insurance;
d) Purchase of common curative medicines:
c) Purchase of instruments and facilities for functional rehabilitation;
f) Funeral upon death;
g) Monthly personal hygiene for women with disabilities.
3. The Government shall prescribe the monthly nurturing allowance and funding levels defined at Clause 2 of this Article.
Article 46. Funeral expenses
Persons with disabilities on monthly allowance will be provided with funeral expenses support upon their death. The Government shall set funeral expense support levels.
Article 47. Establishments taking care of persons with disabilities
1. Establishments taking care of persons with disabilities are those which nurture and provide consultancy services and assistance to persons with disabilities.
2. Establishments taking care of persons with disabilities include:
a) Social relief centers;
b) Service establishments to support persons with disabilities;
c) Centers to support persons with disabilities who live independently;
d) Other establishments taking care of persons with disabilities-
3. The Government shall prescribe the conditions for the setting up. operation and dissolution of establishments taking care of persons with disabilities.
4. The .State invests material foundations and provides operating funds for public establishments taking care of persons with disabilities.
Article 48. Responsibilities of establishments taking care of persons with disabilities
1. To meet the conditions on operation of establishments taking care of persons with disabilities; to fully satisfy standards on nurture, consultancy service and assistance for persons with disabilities corresponding to each type of establishment.
2. To improve and upgrade physical foundations which fail to meet the conditions on access by persons with disabilities.