CLC MATA Talking Dictionary is a free speech dictionary program, run on Windows, developed by Thien An shelter, support for 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 7 or later. Program has the folowing main features:
- Look up dictionary: the folowing dictionaries are currently support:
- English - Vietnamese
- Vietnamese - English
- Japanese - Vietnamese
- Vietnamese - Japanese
- French - Vietnamese
- Vietnamese - French
- German - Vietnamese
- Vietnamese - German
- Tam Nguyen
- Display list of words in currently selected dictionary.
- Display meanings of word.
- Read meanings of word.
- Access recently lookup words.
- Speech currently lookup word.
- Spell currently lookup word..
- Lookup when focus in other program: Currently supported programs are: Notepad, Wordpad, Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel...
- Specify input method for special characters in German, and French dictionary.
This program runs without screen - reader, there are hotkeys for most of its features. After downloading, extract, we have a folder named CLC_MATA_Talking_Dictionary_v1.6.0_build_0721. Run the setup.bat file in this folder to install. Open the Huong dan.pdf file in this folder for Vietnamese tutorial.