Article 32. Vocational training for persons with disabilities
1. The State ensures that persons with disabilities are provided with free advice on vocational training, job selection and learning according to their capability and ability on an equal basis like other persons.
2. Vocational training establishments shall issue diplomas and certificates and recognize trained jobs when persons with disabilities finish their training programs and fully satisfy the conditions prescribed by heads of state agencies managing vocational training.
3. Vocational training establishments which organize vocational training for persons with disabilities must meet the conditions on vocational training for persons with disabilities and are entitled to preferential policies under law.
4. Persons with disabilities who are vocational trainees and teachers providing vocational training to persons with disabilities are entitled to regimes and policies prescribed by law.
Article 33. Employment for persons with disabilities
1. The State shall create conditions for persons with disabilities to have their working functions rehabilitated, to receive free job advice, to be employed and perform jobs suitable to their health and characteristics.
2. Agencies, organizations, enterprises and individuals may neither refuse to recruit persons with disabilities who fully satisfy the recruitment conditions nor set recruitment criteria in violation of law in order to restrict working opportunities of persons with disabilities.
3. Agencies, organizations, enterprises and individuals employing persons with disabilities shall, depending on their specific conditions, arrange jobs and ensure the working conditions and environment suitable to these persons.
4. Agencies, organizations, enterprises and individuals employing persons with disabilities shall comply with the labor law concerning employees with disabilities.
5. Job placement organizations shall provide vocational training and job advice as well as job recommendation for persons with disabilities.
6. Self-employed persons with disabilities or households creating jobs for persons with disabilities may borrow loans at preferential interest rates for production and business activities and to be guided in production, technology transfer and receive support in product sales according to regulations of the Government.
Article 34. Production and business establishments employing many persons with disabilities
Production and business establishments which employ persons with disabilities accounting for 30% or more of their total employees may receive supports for improvement of their working conditions and environment suitable to persons with disabilities; be exempt from enterprise income tax; borrow loans at preferential interest rates under production and business development projects; receive priority in land, ground and water surface lease and be exempt from rents of land, ground and water surface to serve production and business activities in proportion to the percentage of employees with disabilities, the degree of their disabilities and the size of enterprises.
Article 35. Policies for recruitment of persons with disabilities
1. The State encourages agencies, organizations and enterprises to employ persons with disabilities. Enterprises employing many persons with disabilities are entitled to preferential policies provided in Article 34 of this Law.
2. The Government shall detail policies of encouraging agencies, organizations and enterprises to employ persons with disabilities under Clause 1 of this Article.
Chia sẻ bài này qua: