Article 21. Primary healthcare at places of residence
1. Commune-level health stations shall:
a) Apply various forms of propagation, education and popularization of general knowledge of healthcare and disability prevention and minimization; guide persons with disabilities in methods of disease prevention, healthcare and functional rehabilitation;
b) Compile dossiers for health monitoring and management of persons with disabilities;
c) Give medical examination and treatment as suitable to their professional scope to persons with disabilities.
2. The fund for materialization of Points a and b, Clause 1 of this Article shall be provided from the state budget.
Article 22. Medical examination and treatment
1. The State guarantees that persons with disabilities have access to medical examination and treatment as well as appropriate medical services.
2. Persons with disabilities are entitled to health insurance under the law on health insurance.
3. Families of persons with disabilities shall create favorable conditions for such persons to receive medical examination and treatment.
4. A person with disabilities who suffers a menial disease, being in the state of incitement or depression, having the idea and)or act of committing suicide or posing danger to other persons, shall be provided with supports in daily-life allowance, travel and hospitalization expenses in the period of compulsory treatment at medical examination and treatment establishments.
5. Organizations and individuals are encouraged to provide medical examination and treatment as support to persons with disabilities.
Article 23. Responsibilities of medical examination and treatment establishments
1. To apply appropriate medical examination and treatment measures to persons with disabilities.
2. To prioritize medical examination and treatment for persons with exceptionally serious disabilities, persons with serious disabilities as well as children, elderly persons and pregnant women with disabilities in accordance with the law on medical examination and treatment.
3. To advise on prevention and early detection of disability; determine congenital disability in infants in order to apply appropriate measures for treatment, orthopedic operations and functional rehabilitation.
4. To renovate and upgrade physical foundations for medical examination and treatment which are not yet accessible to persons with disabilities.
Article 24. Orthopedic and functional rehabilitation establishments
1. Orthopedic and functional rehabilitation establishments are those which provide orthopedic operations and functional rehabilitation services for persons with disabilities.
2. Orthopedic and functional rehabilitation establishments include:
a) Orthopedic and functional rehabilitation institutes;
b) Orthopedic and functional rehabilitation centers;
c) Convalescence and functional rehabilitation hospitals;
d) Functional rehabilitation departments of medical examination and treatment establishments;
e) Functional rehabilitation sections of social relief centers;
f) Other establishments.
The setting up and operation of orthopedic and functional rehabilitation establishments comply with law.
The State shall invest in the construction of physical and technical foundations of public orthopedic and functional rehabilitation facilities.
Article 25. Community-based functional rehabilitation
Community-based functional rehabilitation means a measure to be implemented at communities with a view to transferring knowledge on disability, rehabilitation skills and positive attitudes to persons with disabilities, their families and communities in order to create equality in opportunity and community integration for persons with disabilities.
Persons with disabilities shall be given conditions and supports for community-based functional rehabilitation.
Families of persons with disabilities shall create favorable conditions for such persons to have community-based functional rehabilitation.
Orthopedic and functional rehabilitation establishments shall participate in guiding professional activities of community-based functional rehabilitation.
People's Committees at all levels shall formulate and realize programs on community-based functional rehabilitation; and create conditions for agencies, organizations and individuals to organize or participate in community-based functional rehabilitation activities.
Article 26. Scientific research, training of experts and technicians, manufacture of equipment for persons with disabilities
The State shall provide funding supports under projects for agencies or organizations conducting scientific researches in persons with disabilities and training orthopedic and functional rehabilitation experts and technicians.
Establishments manufacturing orthopedic instruments, functional rehabilitation facilities and equipment for daily-life activities, learning and work of persons with disabilities are entitled to concessional loans and tax exemption or reduction under law.
Orthopedic instruments, facilities and equipment for functional rehabilitation, daily-life activities, study and work of persons with disabilities, which come from non-refundable aid programs or projects or are donated by foreign organizations and individuals, are entitled to tax exemption or reduction under the tax law.
Chia sẻ bài này qua: