By using any of our services and products, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy.
Information We Collect Directly From You
We collect information directly from you, and from our partners. We use following channels to collect your information:
- On our websites at https://saomaicenter.org: when you register user account, fill forms (to download software, apply for course, register for an event etc.), or by any means but surely with your acknowledgement.
- Through event management systems: when you register for a webinar via Zoom, our Facebook fan page, as examples.
- Email and phone communications with our staff.
We never or directly collect or save any sensitive information from you such as visa/credit card, social security/ID number etc. For donation and service/product order payments, we use well-known secured third-party payment services such as PayPal. We indicate clearly the information about what third-party payment services that we use right on that web page.
Our installed software, including “Sao Mai Braille”, “SM Music Reader”, “Sao Mai VNVoice”, “Sao Mai Typing Tutor”, does not automatically collect any information from your device without your acknowledgement.
The information we collect from you, include : name, email address, phone number (optional), country, organization, job title, physical address (if needed for any shipping requests),.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide our services and products to you, to communicate with you about your use of our services and products, and to respond to your inquiries.
- For information update, survey, marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, or to otherwise contact you about services/products or information we think may interest you.