Your First NVDA App Module
My name is Joseph Lee, one of the contributors to NVDA screen reader project and the instructor for Your First NVDA App Module course. In this package you'll find audio files, Powerpoint presentations and sample files to help you get started with writing your first app module.
The contents of this package are:
- * mp3: This folder contains audio files for the course.
- ppt: you'll find Powerpoint slides for this course, useful if you'd like to use it as a basis for a presentation on app modules.
- Samples: you'll find sample Python files that illustrate specific concepts.
Hope this package would be helpful in starting your adventures with writing app modules. Thank you.
Joseph S. Lee
- Introduction to NVDA App Modules
- Objects and events
- Overlay classes and API’s